WOW!!! Good news 2 days in a row~

I contacted, via FB, a girl I knew from home, Ynez...I knew she worked here in ATL with the Children's healthcare, but had no clue in what capacity.  So, I contacted her to see if she could point me in the right direction to be able to donate my hairbows to the children in the hospital.

Within a matter of a day, she had forwarded my email to the proper people and I am in the process of making a ton of bows to be able to donate to the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta!!!  I am writing through cloudy eyes...this thought process has just touched my heart.  I know a hairbow is not a big deal, but thinking just maybe for a split second, it would put a smile on a little one's face was enough for me!
Thanks so much to Ynez, Anita and Stephanie!!!  I truly appreciate it~

1 comment:

  1. Another AWESOME situation!!!!! You are so sweet and kind and giving.........you really are going to make some little girls' days with your bows :)

    ReplyDelete